I don’t blog that regularly on football but I thought this was worth a quick post. I am a keen Liverpool fan but I love all football and enjoy watching most teams – no matter what level. Usually I have to take the regular journey out to the local pub to watch the best games with friends.
However, I think I might now have found the answer to watching my favourite sport whenever it’s on. Games from the Premiership, La Liga and the Italian league and even formula 1 and boxing – it’s all available by following some simple steps.
You can simply log onto a website and watch these games across the internet. The site seems to take the feeds from the many networks around the world.
Here is what you have to do to enjoy your favourite sport.
- Switch off your pop-up blocker on your internet browser and check you can see them first as this is crucial
- Log onto the free football sharing website – it looks a bit Mickey Mouse but it does work
- Add it to your favourites
- Read down the page – you will see all the latest games in time order. Pick the game you want to watch and choose the stream one option. Here you must follow the instructions on screen. I would recommend you save the program on your desktop as then you know exactly where it is. Once its downloaded run the program.
- The program then asks if you want to log in anonymously and then you can get started and go back to the main home page.
N.B The games will only start after their allotted start time. So don’t worry if nothing appears until then.
I honestly can’t believe there are websites out there that can do this but there are, this is just one of many but they all seem to use similar software.
Here are some more:
The clubs and leagues seem to be missing a trick but until they shut them down, I think we will be seeing quite a few more footie fans sat at home with their feet up, watching their laptops, enjoying the game and sipping a few beers.